This lovely villa is located between Pollensa old town and Alcudia - approximately 3 minutes drive to old town Pollensa.
Villa Es Pontarro has a mature garden at the front of the house with large olive and palm trees offering a perfect place for a siesta, or for reading a book in the shade.
The front of the house has seven steps leading to a terrace area by the front door complete with two large comfortable wicker chairs. The entrance of the villa leads into a seating area with a sofa, comfortable chairs, small coffee table and fireplace.
To the left of this seating area there is a large bright, open plan kitchen, dining area and loungle. Here you will find a large tv, half-moon shaped sofa and a large wood burning stove. The large modern kitchen is well equipped with an enormous fridge/freezer, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher and an centre island with vitro hob top. There is a large dining table with seating for 10 people.
Three of the four bedrooms are located on the same level.The final en-suite bedroom is located upstairs in the 'tower'. The railed staircase leads from the front terrace into a large double bedroom with spectacular views of the Puig de Maria.
Villa is surrounded by the big gardens and the private pool area in the back. At the end of the pool there is a large covered barbecue area with a built-in barbecue, a sink and another long wooden table with bench seating.
Villa Es Pontarro is a peaceful place for your holidays in Mallorca.
When Booking or Wanting to book:
- Check in time is after 16:00; Check out time is before 10:00
- Changeover day: Saturday in high season ( 18th May - 21st September )
- Included in the price : all utility bills, bed linen and bath towels; no pool/beach towels
- Eco-tax is not included in the price and it works out at 2,20 euros per adult per night ( children under 16 do not pay )
- To secure the booking we require a 30% deposit payed when wanting to secure the booking and the balance is paid 30 - 60 days prior to your arrival date.