Villa Can Jeroni - Mal Pas is a little corner of paradise right on the Sant Pere beach. The garden gate leads out over the cliffs to a beautiful sandy beach, bordered by the mountains and the blue waters of the sea – a chromatic synthesis of the Mediterranean!
The villa is located above Playa de San Pere with breath-taking panoramic views to the north across the Bay of Pollensa to the Formentor and east along the edge of the bay towards La Victoria mountain. A special feature in the house is that from the very top of the tower you get a 360-degree view.
This magnificent Traditional Villa is beautifully-designed family home with some original decor and furnishings which present a special Mallorcan character. The bedrooms are spread over the two main floors and the beautiful bedroom in the tower. The main living room offers comfortable sofas where you can relax at the end of the day with your favourite book.
The kitchen is a lovely place both for cooking family meals or enjoying a cup of tea or coffee in a cosy homely atmosphere. The kitchen has been fully fitted with everything you need when self-catering and directly lead out onto the terrace.
For entertainment throughout your holiday, the villa includes a satellite TV and free WiFi access.
The villa has huge terraces which wrap around the entire villa on both levels with seating and dining areas to allow you to really make the most of warm Mallorcan evenings, alfresco style!
This spectacular estate is perfect for welcoming large groups, or for gathering to celebrate special occasions.
Large terraces and attractive interiors make Villa Can Jeroni - Mal Pas a perfect beachfront holiday house.
When Booking or Wanting to book:
- Check in time is after 16:00 and check out time is before 10:00.
- Changeover day: Saturday in high season (July - August).
- Included in the price : all utility bills, bed linen and bath towels; no pool/beach towels.
- Eco-tax is included in the price.
- To secure the booking we require a 30% deposit payed when wanting to secure the booking and the balance is paid 30 - 60 days prior to your arrival date.
- Breakage deposit of 1000 eur at leat 1 week before the arrival or in cash upon arrival.