12 brief reasons to buy a house in Mallorca:
Do you want to buy a house in Mallorca but aren't quite sure? Don't know if it'll be the right choice? Here we give you 12 brief reasons for which buying a house in Mallorca is the best decision you can take.
Here you can find 12 brief reasons to buy a house in Mallorca:1. Paradisiacal Beaches Es Trenc, Formentor, Cala Mesquida... Mallorca is full of dream beaches on which to enjoy a refreshing splash or pleasant evening walk.
2. Outdoor sports Mallorca is perfect for preacticing a wide range of activities out in the open, thanks to its year-around sunny climate: hill-walking, golf, running, rock climbing, beach volley, tennis...
3. Cycling Cycling in Mallorca deserves its own separate mention. The island is a destination that welcomes thousands of amateurs and professionals who come to train on its roads, which are teeming with first-rate mountain passes and plains.
4. Climate Sun and hot temperatures. The Mediterranean climate is perfect for enjoying activities out in the fresh air, and not just in the summer but all year around.
5. Nature The Serra de Tramuntana mountain range, hundreds of unspoilt inlets and crystal-clear waters, dream-like seabeds... Mallorca is famous around the world for its natural beauty and landscapes.
6. The sunsets If Mallorca's beaches and cala inlets are dream-like, imagine what spending the evening there must be like. Besides, they can also be enjoyed from miradors within the Serra de Tramuntana mountain range. 7. Sea and shore Mallorca's waters are ideal for sailing but also for enjoying water sports as scuba, windsurf, snorkel, kytesurf...
8. Palma The island's capital is among Mallorca's great attractions, constituting a perfect union of modernity and history. La Seu, the Bellver Castle... Palma is full of things to do and see. 9. Its towns and villages Valldemossa, Sóller, Pollença, Sineu... The towns of Mallorca will put a spell on you: their streets radiate authenticity and every corner offers details worth taking a picture.
10.History Talaiótic, Roman, Muslim... A great deal of cultures have left their mark on the island and we can now appreciate these through incredible settlements.
11. Cuisine Mallorcan gastronomy is a blend of traditional Spanish cuisine, Mediterranean dishes and typical recipes from the island and the Balearics... ¡Delicious!
12. Tradition With the arrival of modern tourism, Mallorcan society experienced accelerated development while its people strived to preserve the traditions that give the island its unique character. If you are not convinced yet to buy a house in Mallorca, here you can read this article with more reasons to buy a house in Mallorca. If you want to buy a house in Mallorca go into JS Properties catalogue of villas and apartments for sale in Mallorca.